- When do your movies start?
Movies start approximately at dusk. Exact showtimes are typically posted a few days in advance. Please check our schedule for exact showtimes.
- How do I get sound?
We broadcast sound for the movies over FM radio. You can get sound using your car radio or a portable radio. Tune to 90.7 FM for screen 1 and 106.5 FM for screen 2.
We also have portable radios available for rent. These can be rented from our screen 1 projection booth. A radio rental costs $3.00, and we require a valid driver's license or other form of identification to hold while the radio is rented.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept all forms of major credit cards at our box office and refreshment centers.
- Do you have a schedule of what movies will be playing this summer?
Often times we may not know what movies we will be playing until a few days before we play them. Because of this, it would be impossible to have a schedule for the entire summer. We do, however, post the shows on this website as soon as we know what they will be. You are also welcome to join our newsletter to have the show dates sent directly to your E-mailbox.
- Why do you sometimes play action or horror movies instead of family movies?
We try very hard to show family movies as much as possible. However, family movies may not be available at times. This leaves us with the only option of showing some more adult oriented movies.
- Why do you sometimes show an R rated movie after a PG movie?
At times, we must play an R movie as the second feature because that may be all that is available from a film company. Because certain film companies do not like their movies to be mixed with another film company's movie, we will be required to show two movies from the same company. At times, two family movies may not be available, and we will show an R rated movie as the second feature.
- Do you show movies in the rain?
Yes, we do show movies in the rain. The only event that would prevent us from showing is a power failure.
- What are your policies?
- Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- No loud stereos and avoid horn use.
- Please use parking lights to enter and exit the theatre. No vehicle lights allowed during movies. Please take foot off brake pedal.
- All 4x4 vehicles (trucks and vans) in last 6 rows for Screen 1 and last 4 rows for Screen 2.
- Please place all garbage in trash cans. Use provided bags for your garbage.
- No cooking, grilling, or food preparation on drive-in property.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- One parking space per vehicle on busy nights. Part close to vehicle next to you. Place lawn chairs and blankets in front of your vehicle. Use emergency brakes before sitting outside.
- No sitting of roofs of vehicles.
- No running on drive-in property. No playing on or behind both movie screens.
- Raised hatchbacks must be tied down to roof level. Twine is available at refreshment stand or box office.
- Laser pointers are prohibited.
- Adult supervision is required for children on playground equipment. Playground closed during double features.
- Jumper cables are available at projection room if your car needs to be jumped.
- Pets must remain on leash and be quiet. Owner must clean up after pets (bags available at box office). No pets are permitted in refreshment stands.
- No re-admission once in drive-in. You must pay to re-enter. Special circumstances may be considered but must be cleared at box office prior to leaving the drive-in. Save ticket stubs, as they are proof you paid to attend drive-in.
- No shirt, no shoes, no service.
- Video taping movies on screens is prohibited. Film piracy is against the law, and if you're caught, you will be reported to authorities.
- Have an enjoyable evening watching the double features under the stars!